/ ORS POLICY
This document describes the principles of processing the personal data of users of the RES Online Report System platform (hereinafter referred to as Users), the administrator of which is RES Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Gliwice.
- The Controller, in the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), of the personal data of users of the RES Online Report System (ORS) is RES Polska Sp. z o.o. Based in Gliwice at ul. Łabędzka 47, 44-121 Gliwice, entered in the company register of the National Court Register by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division under KRS number: 302798, NIP: 9691525536, REGON: 240943365.
- The personal data of Users is processed for the purpose of enabling Users to access and use the ORS, their identification and possible contact with the User regarding the administration of the User’s account. The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of a consent given by the User by clicking the link sent in the User’s account activation e-mail, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- The Controller shall process the following personal data: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number of the User. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enable the User to access the ORS. The User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent will be tantamount to deleting the User’s ORS account.
- Personal data shall be processed as long as the User’s ORS account is active. If User’s account is deleted, their personal data will be deleted within 7 days. If the activation of the account does not take place within 72 hours of sending the activation e-mail, the personal data provided for activation of the User’s account shall be deleted upon expiry of this deadline.
- The personal data of Users will not be transferred to any third parties without the User’s prior consent, with the reservation that User’s data may be disclosed and transmitted only at the request of authorised state authorities in cases explicitly indicated by the law, e.g. to law enforcement authorities or controllers of the Inspector General for the protection of personal data.
- The User has the right to request from the Controller access to their personal data, the right to have their personal data rectified, the right to stop or limit the processing, the right to object to data processing, and the right to have their personal data transferred. Any changes to personal data may be made at any time through the User’s account after prior registration and logging in. In any case, the User may obtain all information regarding access, modification, rectification and deletion of their personal data by contacting the Controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 32 231 08 56.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision making.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body for the protection of personal data.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the Customer has the rights indicated in Article 7(3), Articles 15-22, and Article 77 of the GDPR.